Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tester feedback is coming in

On Monday I sent out basic brownies to 11 people for testing.   I wanted to know how they traveled, did they get stale, and of course how did they taste.    They were mailed to AR, AZ, CA, FL, NC, NY, OH and Canada.     Feedback is starting to roll in.   I love getting feedback,  good and bad.   The good feedback feels good and the bad lets you learn what you can do to get more of the good.     I'm looking forward to hearing from more testers and from the Canadian testers.   I sent the Canadian test brownies the slowest method to test shipping length and freshness.

0 comments:


Back to Bliss Bake Shop is my creative foodie outlet. I love being in the kitchen baking and cooking. We specialize in organic, natural, and local ingredients.

Followers