Monday, March 21, 2011

What's been up?

Things are really starting to fall in place. The blog has been redesigned. We have a great logo. The food safety inspector is coming out on Wednesday so I can renew my food license. Feedback has been wonderful. I'll start stocking Etsy more with special items at Universal Mama. I'm hoping to be at the local farmers market at least 2 Saturdays a month.

Blogging will start becoming regular. You will see tutes and tips. Along with my garden process and maybe some random things here and there. Have a great day!

Tomorrow look for a banana bread tute that is healthy and yummy!

0 comments:


Back to Bliss Bake Shop is my creative foodie outlet. I love being in the kitchen baking and cooking. We specialize in organic, natural, and local ingredients.

Followers